Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What do you mean, you don't care about my blog??

In a post over at crazymumma's place, I read about a T-shirt that says, "I don't care about your blog". I was shocked!!! I had no idea that the looks I was receiving from people were the blank stares of boredom and indifference!! I took the wide eyes and open mouths as those of excitement and utter amazement that I had any creativity in me at all. I am crushed.

My family, on the other hand, has been inundated by my blog. In all of my personal emails, there is an invitation to come and read here. My sisters have read here, "Hi, Girls!". They never leave a comment though. I did get a nice email from my one sister about my post about my dad, telling me that I had done a nice job. Apparently she told my mom about it, because the other day when talking to mom, she said, "Your sister told me about the article you wrote about your dad on your blog". Say WHAT???? Did my 75yr old mother just say the word BLOG???? Wow, I was amazed. She said my sister was going to print it out for her to read, since she doesn't own a computer at all. Thanks, J.

This blogging thing has really taken on a life of its own for me. I can't believe how wonderful it is to write and be read. And to reach out and read a host of absolutely wonderful writers in exchange. I urge anyone who reads this to take note of the blogs I follow, over to the left and give them a read too. I have found some pretty amazing things out there. One of those bloggers over there will be writing a guest post here for me on Thursday. Be sure to come and read it, as she is an excellent writer and her blog has quite a large following.

No comments: