Friday, February 09, 2007

Life Support

My blog has been on life support lately. I am struggling with topics and in finding ways to make those topics interesting and entertaining. I sometimes will think of a topic while I am out shopping, or at work. I sit down to write the blog later, and can't remember what it was I was going to write about. So I have nothing.

I read so many amazing blogs where the authors write such witty, funny or moving posts every day. I just don't know how they do it. I envy them so, and I try so hard to emulate that. I have failed so miserably lately...

I suppose it is because the one thing that is most forefront in my thoughts all the time is my new/old relationship and just how incredibly happy and giddy I am about that. I could so easily just sit here and write and gush about how wonderful he is, how sexy he is, how.....um......good he is........but I don't want you all to be jealous.

I haven't even had any good kid stories lately. I could rant about work, but that gets old really fast. I am just at a loss.

I guess all I can say is, please keep coming back to read, I am really hoping I get my groove back soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could so easily just sit here and write and gush about how wonderful he is, how sexy he is, how.....um......good he is...

Ooohh! That sounds like some seriously good reading right there. Seriously. I love that stuff. (And also I'm really happy for you in your new/old relationship happiness)

Digi Rebel said...

I think this probably happens to everybody!!, Don't worry I'll keep coming back to read...Glad you're having a good time.

The Mom said...

You are witty and fun to read Ris :) I know that I struggle with the same stuff, afterall, my life is pretty dang boring ;) I'd love to read more and more about your relationship - I'm such a romantic at heart :)

The Estrogen Files said...

Keep writin' sistah! You're so amusing even without trying. And yes, I'm big on the romantic side, too, and could sure do with more...