Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Nothing sadder than being away from the love of your life on Valentine's Day. Cards, flowers, candy....none of it really can replace the hugs, kisses, um....lovin', that one is supposed to experience on this day for lovers.

So I have to look forward to next year when I can pamper and spoil my Prince on Valentine's Day......which comes only a few days after his birthday.......so, I guess it will always be a week long celebration.

I know that he intends to spoil me too. He is really a romantic at heart. He is just such a gentleman. Holding doors open, opening car doors. Even ordering for me when we go out to dinner. Now, before all the feminists jump all over that, let me explain. I actually LIKE when a man does that for me. It shows that he knows me and my likes and dislikes. We would discuss the menu before hand, he asked what I would like......then when the waiter came over, he would order for me. I think it is sweet, romantic and sexy. It did throw some of the waiters off a bit, but oh well. I believe in chivalry and plan to allow him to keep the tradition alive.

1 comment:

Frannie Farmer said...

lovely stuff to look forward to!