Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I just saw these featured on Rachael Ray

I really love her show. Even if she is WAY too perky.

Now, I am sure a lot of you mommy's out there have seen these, but I hadn't until today.....I wish I had some when my babies were little.

They are called Gabbybaby T-shirts. Click the link here. I will wait here until you have read them and come back.........*insert Jeopardy music here*

Aren't they just the cutest????? This is one I would have liked to have had....

"Please don't ask my parents if they know what caused me. Trust me, they know, I was there"

What if adults wore T-shirts like that, to warn people against making rude or stupid comments?? What would be the one you would want to wear??

6 comments:

Diana said...

I would def. buy the one that says "Please don't ask my dad if he's babysitting." because I hate hate HATE when people say that when a dad has the baby. It's not babysitting when it's your OWN KID!

Oh, and the one that says "Be nice to my parents, they don't get much sleep", yeah, that's totally about me!
LOL!

OhTheJoys said...

I'm with Diana. When people say the father is babysitting it pisses me off too.

Anonymous said...

Nope. Don't like 'em.

Don't like the Rachel Ray show, either. Loved 30-minute Meals, but cannot stand her new show. I like her, I really do ... I just CANNOT listen to her - she irritates the crap out of me.

The Estrogen Files said...

I don't watch RR, but I like these shirts:

please don't ask my mommy if she's working"

please don’t stare at my lunch (meaning breastfeeding, I think?)

But my FAV is this:

i'm not staring at you
i'm pooping

Jessica said...

OHG! Those are the funniest shirts I've seen in a while! I'm sending that link to all my friends!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love "i'm not staring at you, i'm pooping"!!

My husband has a shirt with Dogbert on it that says "Let me drop EVERYTHING and work on YOUR problem!" That's so totally my saying...