Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Seems that things had really settled down. Until another crap load of lemons hit. That was Friday night. I won't go into details, there are more details over at Imperfect Perfections.

So basically, the events of the past week have driven me out of my mind. I haven't been able to be very creative, and I really didn't want to litter this blog with anymore anger and bitterness than I had already done......so, I am taking five. I hope to be back tomorrow or the next day with a decent, fun, funny, insightful post. Of course, Thursday is guest post day, if anyone is interested?????

2 comments:

MommyHeadache said...

Hi there, just came across your blog. Very intriguing. Will be back to see if you return to sanity soon.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

So sorry I missed the guest-blog opportunity! I'm feeling overwhelmed and underproductive this time of year!