Tuesday, October 31, 2006

And now for a change in our regular programming.....

I recently changed the name of my blog. I found that Rissy had way more Rants than Raves or Recitations, so, I decided to go with something a little more fitting.

My life is full of insanity. My kids drive me insane, the recent change in my family dynamic (IE: the man that lived here, fathered my youngest child and lately drove me most insane, has moved out), my job completely drives me insane what with the shift work, long hours, short staffing, etc. My house renovations which have been happening since June, but really didn't start until August and are no where even close to being complete, has driven me completely mad. Things in the news, those are completely indescribable as to what kind of crazy thoughts they bring to mind. Add all this to the day to day dealings with people that are truly too stupid to live, it is a wonder I am not in rubber room sitting in the corner playing with my toes.

But, in the midst of all of that, I come here. This is where I focus my crazy.....my Focused Insanity. I can write my little rants, talk about things that make me a little nuts.....and somehow, I can leave that insanity here and go back to my life just a little more sane.

No comments: