1. When you go to bed at 10pm, do you say, "I am going for a nap"?... when I sleep during the day, it is not a "nap", it is the obligatory SLEEP my body needs in order for me to stay alive.
2. The next time you call me at 2pm and expect me to talk and be coherent, I am going to call you at 2am and expect the same thing.
3. When you wake up at 5am, do you immediately start cooking dinner??? Neither do I when I wake up at 5pm.
4. I will never get the quantity or quality of sleep during the day that you do at night, therefore, do not ask me how I slept, it will never be a positive answer.
5. Never ever ever come to work in the morning and say to me "I am so tired". I may just eat you alive.
6. Do not ever ask me if I want coffee....it isn't a matter of want, it is a matter of need.
7. When I eat a plate of turkey and dressing at 3am, do not ask me, "how can you eat that in the middle of the night?".....the answer is "the same way you eat it at 5pm".
8. I do not need you to tell me I look tired at 7am when I have been working all night, I already know I look tired.
9. Do not tell me that I should rest more. I realize that. I realize it more than you ever can.
Everyone Needs a Friend: #YellowIsForHello
1 week ago